PRINT & DIGITAL CONVENTION on the road to successAfter the brilliant event in April 2018, there will be plenty to experience at the PRINT & DIGITAL CONVENTION next spring. On 7 and 8 May 2019, the third edition of the interactive exhibition will be launched at the Düsseldorf Congress Centre.
The congress trade fair bridges the gap between technology and concrete solutions. In the event’s integrated Theme Worlds, visitors can experience the latest trends, innovations and tried-and-tested concepts directly within a business environment. This is a real added value that will provide vital input for your business and the entire industry.
“Digital Transformation", "Value Added Printing", "Printed Electronics" - Opportunities for Marketing, Media Production and ITThe convention addresses a wide range of trend-setting topics. In recent years, the flagship event PRINT & DIGITAL CONVENTION has met with increasing acclaim not only among media producers, but also among stakeholders in industry, trade, marketing and IT. This is not surprising, as f:mp. is providing a stage for groundbreaking ideas and visions around media production and marketing. Relevant trends of the present and pioneering visions of the future are put to the test.
Media service providers, publishers and agencies need to keep an eye on the technologies behind their ideas in order to receive creative inspiration and stay in-the-know. Therefore, the conference exhibition will focus on the benefits of digital technologies in combination with unusual print applications. Crossmedia is only one of the many buzz words. The convention organized by f:mp will enlighten visitors about the latest technologies.
IN A NUTSHELLDate: 7 and 8 May 2019
Venue: CCD Congress Centre Düsseldorf
Visitor target group:
- Marketeers and decision-makers from the advertising industry
- Print buyers (media producers) and manufacturers from advertising and production agencies, publishers and industry,
- Media buyers
- Communication decision-makers from the industry
- Creatives, designers, graphic designers
- Printers, digital print service providers, manufacturers and intermediaries
- Print suppliers
- Members of the association of media producers Medienproduktion e.V.
Catchment area: D/A/CH, BENELUX
Visitor numbers: 1,500 trade visitors are expected on two days
- Printing technologies manufacturers
- Processing technology manufacturers
- Software manufacturers
- Digital printing service providers
- Paper manufacturers / paper wholesalers
- Fachverband Medienproduktion e.V. in partnership with Messe Düsseldorf/drupa